On 31 March the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Paris sent a verbal note to the French Foreign Ministry containing a list of questions to the French side regarding the “Skripals case” fabricated against Russia:
1. What was the basis to involving France in technical cooperation within the United Kingdom’s investigation of the incident in Salisbury?
2. Has France officially notified the OPCW of its involvement in technical cooperation within the investigation of the incident in Salisbury?
3. What evidence was given by the United Kingdom to France within technical cooperation?
4. Were French specialists present upon the collection of Sergei and Yulia Skripal’ biological material?
5. Have French experts studied biological material collected from Sergei and Yulia Skripal and, if yes, at which specific laboratory?
6. What were the characteristics that made the French experts conclude that a military-grade poisonous substance of “Novichok” type (in accordance with the British methodology) or its analogues had been used?
7. What expert knowledge does France have in studying military-grade poisonous substances of this type or its analogues?
8. What were the characteristics (“markers”) that enabled French experts to establish the “Russian origin” of the substance used in Salisbury?
9. Does France possess reference samples of the military-grade poisonous substance “Novichok” (in accordance with the British methodology) or its analogues?
10. Were samples of the military-grade poisonous substance of this type or its analogues developed in France and, if yes, for what purpose?